The RAFIX 22 FS+ keyswitch from RAFI is an extraordinarily compact solution with an overall height of only 45.1 mm from the front plate. Despite its small dimensions, the compact keyswitch is characterized by a great level of tactility.
The RAFIX 22 FS+ keyswitch switch is offered with momentary and latching functions as well as four different rotational angles. With IP65 protection class the unit is water-jet proof. Assembly takes place by attaching a threaded ring, the diameter of the mounting hole is 22.3mm for a contact spacing of 35x35mm.
There are two connection type options, solder terminal contact blocks for PCB mounting or quick-connect (QC) contact blocks for directly wired connection. With the PCB solution, the switch reaches the low mounting depth typical of only 9.2 mm. This offers the basis for modern housing designs with a very flat construction. The QC contact blocks, with a mounting depth of 27mm, make quick and economical assembly possible.
Pushbutton, keyswitch or selector switch applications from the same series can be combined on the same PCB with RAFI short-travel keyswitches in various dimensions and with various tactile switching forces and actuating areas.
The pre-fabrication of the cable assemblies with contact blocks also makes everything especially easy due to the tool-free assembly principle. Front rings, for labeling the function, are available in various colors as well as metalized designs.
• PCB or quick-connect (QC) contact blocks
• Round or square collar type
• Overall height: 44.1mm
• Momentary and latching contact functions
• 4 different rotational angles
• Large actuation area with very good tactility
• Mounting hole 22.3mm with locating lug to IEC 60 947
• Min. spacing of 30 x 30mm possible
• Degree of protection to IP65
• Anti-twist protection
• Different front ring types: metal or plastic in various colours
• Can be labelled
• Operating temperature: -25° to +70176C
• Locking systems created according to DIN EN 1303
• Protective cap for keylock switch (optional)
• Healthcare electronics
• Elevator and transport systems
• Industrial engineering
• Consumer electronics