The M8/M12 connector system from TE Connectivity provides a solution that safely and reliably ensures communication in industrial environments. Designed for exposure to harsh environments and extreme temperatures, these connectors are ideal for machine industrial automation and control applications.
The connector system meets the international standards of the IEC (IEC 61076-2-101 / -104 / -109) and provides users with a future-proof interface that supports higher bandwidth needs of up to 10Gb/s. The full range of IP65 and IP67 shielded and unshielded M8/M12 connectors and cable assemblies and I/O boxes are easy to install, help decrease downtime and increase production efficiency. For re-wiring on site, a range of field serviceable connectors are provided that include male and female versions in 2, 3, 4, 5, 8 and 12 positions and Y connectors.
Additional styles are available on request including alternative mounting arrangements for panel mount connectors and double ended cable assemblies.
- Supports higher bandwidth needs of up to 10 Gb/s
- Easily installable connector system
- Environment protection IP67 and IP68
- Quick and secure connection
- Current carrying capacity up to 4A
- Rated voltage up to 250V
- Operating temperature: -25 °C to +85 °C
- Shield reliable
- Male & female connectors in 2, 3, 4, 5, 8 and 12 positions and Y connectors
- Complete standard portfolio of connectors, cable assemblies and passive I/O modules
- Industrial automation
- Manufacturing of solenoid and sensor valves
- Machine tools
- Process automation
- Production machinery & equipment
- Control & vision systems