As the number of Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIoT) connected devices grows at an exponential rate, physically managing all these devices becomes an impossible task. The Innodisk InnoAGE™ SSD solves this problem by enabling an independent and secure connection directly to the hardware-level of the device. It’s designed for both in band and out-of-band network management, providing full recovery even when the operation system is down or severely degraded while in-band management could be of little help.
The InnoAGE SSD integrates Azure Sphere that connects to Azure Cloud for commands and data collection. It is further integrated with Innodisk’s customized firmware, software, and hardware technology. Multifunctional management is enabled by bringing together data analysis, data security and data management. Innodisk’s advanced security technologies combined with the Microsoft’s Azure Sphere ensures maximum data security from edge to cloud.
InnoAGE SSD™ is the first SSD designed for remote recovery from its hardware and software innovation and is available as M.2 and 2.5” SATA SSD hard drive.
- The World’s first hybrid SSD with an Azure Sphere inside
- Out-of-band management, remote control even when system has crashed
- Hardware level allows easy and simple development
- Multi-function I/O interface
- Supports wireless 2.4/5GHz dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Supports Ethernet
- Advanced data management
- End-to-end security from edge to cloud
- Complete data security: AES, Write protect, iCell, iPower guard
- Capacity: 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, 1TB (2.5” SATA only)
- Operating temperature: 0 to 70°C or -40 to 85°C
- Vending machines
- Digital signage
- Intelligent manufacturing
- In-vehicle appications
- Unmanned devices