Low cost BLE and Mesh solution
This ready-to-use module offers a 32-bits ARM Cortex® M4 CPU, 192kB flash memory, 24 kB RAM, a complete set of 13 IOs, analog and digital peripherals SPI, I2C and GPIO.
Power consumption is typically 5.8mA (transmission and reception), 0.8uA for standby mode and 0.3uA for deep sleep mode ensuring a long battery lifetime (several years on a coin cell battery). Transmission output power reaches +4 dBm and reception sensitivity is also improved to -96dBm.
To support product developers, Texim Europe provides a complete development kit together with sample software that provides everything required out of the box to start developing a solution on day one.
- BT 5.0 ready BLE transceiver
- Ultra-small LGA package: 8x8x1mm
- nRF52810 based
- 32-bit ARM Cortex, M4 CPU
- 192kB Flash and 24kB SRAM
- Suitable for ANT+ protocol
- Power consumption: 5.8mA (typical), 0.8uA (standby), 0.3uA (deep sleep)
- Complete set of 13 IOs included
- Radio 32MHz & synchronization 32kHz crystals
- Temperature range: -40 to +85°C
- OKDecoupling and DC/DC circuit on board
- Pin-to-pin compatible with all modules in ISP1507 product range
- Module certification for global market is pending
- Complete development kit available
- Industrial sensor application
- Home automation
- Sensors for medical devices, healthcare, industrial and sports