Low cost small quad-band GSM/GPRS+GNSS Module
The SIM868 has a compact design which integrated GPRS and GPS/Glonass in a SMT package. This will significantly save time and costs for customers to develop GNSS enabled applications. The operation temperature is -40°C ~85°C and supply a wealth of application interfaces.
In addition to support GSM/GPRS and GPS, the SIM868 also has voice, MMS and Bluetooth.
The SIM868 can fit almost in all customers applications because of his small size.
• Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
• Multi-GNSS, 33 tracking/99 acquisition channel
• Sensitivity: -165 dBm
• Cold starts: 25s (typ.)
• Hot starts: <1s (typ.)
• Serial interface
• Embedded TCP/UDP/FTP/HTTP/SMTP/POP3/SSL protocol
• Operation temperature:-40°C ~ +85°C
• Supply voltage range 3.4 ~ 4.4V
• Low power consumption
• Dimensions: 17.6*15.7*2.3mm, Weight: 1.5g
• Mobile devices
• AVL, automatic vehicle location devices
• Asset tracking devices
• People tracking devices