To meet future demands in transportation, SINTRONES recently introduced the VMB-3130-2980U, an in-vehicle communication motherboard providing 8 LAN connections including 2 PoE. This board has specific been developed for in-vehicle applications to control various equipment such as doors, signs, odometer, ignitions, camera, payment terminal etc. Combined with other available Sintrones products this motherboard is the optimal solution in the technical field for a reasonable price.
The basic idea is to have one low power unit controlling all communication and then use slaves for information signage, rather having one heavy and often limited unit controlling all. This way the total system can be held a reasonable price, lower power and scalable.
The VMB-3130-2980U can also be delivered in a BOX PC version.
- Intel Gen. 4 Dual Core CPU up to 1.6GHz
- 3 x RS-232 (COM1 & COM2 with 232/422/485)
- 8 x RJ45 LAN including 2 x PoE (802.3af)
- Operating temperature: -40 to 70°C
- EN50155/121 compliant
- Very low height 55mm (When build into Sintrones suggested cabinet)
- Power management for car (Ignition, Battery)
- Supports LTE, 3.5G, WLAN, GPS, GSM/GPRS, Bluetooth
- 2 SIM card holder
- 2 GPIO
- Onboard CAN bus interface
- 2.5” SATA typre drive bay (HDD/SSD)
- 9 axis sensor accelerometer, gyro & magnetometer
- Power input: 9V to 36VDC
- OS: Windows 7, WES 7, Windows 10, Ubuntu 14.04 above