The WPEQ-276AX from Sparklan is a WiFi-6E (802.11ax) based AP solution in mPCIe form factor. Powered by the latest Qualcomm QCN9072 chipset, it runs in the 6GHz band, which means less interference, and a stable performance.
This module supports an extremely low latency of <1ms and 2x2 MU-MIMO, which drastically reduces wait times and speeds up your network. The WPEQ-276AX supports AP and STA functionality with 2 spatial streams, making it perfect for heavy loading tasks such as enterprise access points, VR/AR equipment, multimedia routers, public hotspots, UTM e.g.
- Single band 6GHz 2x2 Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax)
- Based on the AP6275SDSR module
- 2x2 MU-MIMO, including OFDMA, up to 4804Mbps
- Full size mPCIe module
- 2 spatial streams (2SS)
- 2 IPEX antenna connectors
- Supports Linux (open source)