The link between health and indoor air quality is undeniable. With the smart and easy to configure COMFORT CO2 sensor from adeunis you’ll get full control over CO2 levels, temperature, and humidity inside your building.
These LoRaWAN/ Sigfox sensors are equipped with a dry contact input, an indicator light and alert button that can be used as an alarm trigger. Sensor configuration can be done locally, remotely and by the air (KARE+ compatible), all secured with PIN/PUK protection. The COMFORT CO2 offers manual and automatic calibration and is powered by a changeable lithium-thionyl battery (ER18505H-2/ Fanso Battery) which allows the sensor to work on a battery for many years.
- Data sending mode: periodic and/or on events
- Optimization of autonomy: historization
- Data accessibility: redundancy
- Alarm repetition in case of persistent event
- Error / fault management: configuration error, low battery
- Data time-stamping (LoRaWAN)
- Network quality test at start-up (LoRaWAN)