The 2JW1683 “KATANA” from 2J Antennas, is a very small 5GNR monopole antenna with superior performance across sub-6 GHz frequencies. Measuring only Ø 10x80mm, this simple plug-and-play antenna enhances mobile broadband (eMBB) and ultra-reliable low-latency communications (URLLC). It is designed for mobile devices operating within 5GNR / 4GLTE / FirstNet / CBRS / LPWA / CAT-X / CAT-Mx / CAT-NBx / NB-IoT standards.
The 2JW1683 is backwards compatible with 4G/3G/2G cellular applications and offers the new extended LTE B71 at 600 MHz band from TMobile, CBRS B48 and new Sprint/TMobile B25, B26 and B41 bands.
The 2JW1683 is a fully omni-directional antenna that extends an uninterrupted 360° radiation pattern with extremely high connection reliability while maintaining stable efficiency peak gains across all bands. This antenna comes with a SMA-Male hinged connector allowing the antenna blade for a 45° to 90° tilt position range accommodating flexible integration.
- Monopole 5GNR antenna
- Ultra-wide band sub-6 GHz antenna
- Superior performance
- Dimensions: Ø 10x80mm
- Low profile form factor - reduces device size
- Backward carrier compatibility with 4G LTE / 3G / 2G
- Hinged connector allows for 45° to 90° tilt position range
- SMA (M) connector
- Ground plane dependent
- Fully REACH and RoHS compliant
- Standard colors: white or black
- Industrial IoT
- Augmented reality
- Telemedicine systems
- LTE B71 mobile devices
- Vending machines
- Artificial intelligence data collecting modules
- Mobile gateways and modems