Industrial global 5-band 3G module with GPS
The EHS8 module offers the latest Java ME 3.2 client runtime platform optimized for resource-constrained M2M applications. By sharing resources such as memory, a large code base and proven software building blocks it significantly reduces of the total cost of ownership (TCO) and development timelines.
The improved Java concept uses Multi MIDlet Java execution to simultaneously host and run multiple applications and protocols. An extended security concept with the latest TLS/SSL engine provides secure and reliable TCP/IP connectivity while an enriched internal flash file system enables royalty free firmware updates over-the-air (FOTA) when required.
The EHS8 module is the ideal solution for limited dimension, long life applications such as track and trace solutions.
• 3GPP Rel.7 Compliant Protocol Stack
• Integrated 32 Channel GNSS receiver
• NMEA-183, EGNOS, WAAS
• Five Bands UMTS (WCDMA/FDD) Bands: 800, 850, 900, 1900 and 2100 MHz
• Quad-Band GSM Bands: 850, 900, 1800 and 1900 MHz
• SIM Application Toolkit, letter class " b", " c", " e" with BIP and RunAT support
• Control via standardized and extended AT commands
• TCP/IP stack access via AT command and transparent TCP/UDP services
• Secure Connection with TLS
• Internet Services TCP/UDP server/client, DNS, Ping, HTTP, FTP client
• LGA pad soldering mount, MSL4
• Supply voltage range 3.1 - 4.5 V,
• Highly optimized for minimal power consumption
• Dimension: 27.6 x 25.4 x 2.2 mm
• Extended operating temperature range: -40°C to +90°C
• Track and trace
• M2M application