from RRC Power Solutions is a high energy standard Li-Ion SMBus battery pack. This 4S1P battery pack, measuring only 85.4 x 77.6 x 23mm, is rated at 15V, 3200mAh and 48Wh. The RRC2054
batteries are SMBus & SBDS Rev 1.1 compliant, meet the JEITA standards (required for export to Japan) and have worldwide approvals and certificates such as UN38.3. By using the Impedance Track technology, you will no longer need to manually calibrate the battery. The use of Cell Balancing leads to maximum available capacity and to longer life.
The temperature-dependent load profiles of the batteries increase safety and also lead to a maximized cycle life of the batteries. Used in combination with RRC's plug-and-play battery chargers, the RRC2054
can be optimized and accelerate charging.
The battery packs have comprehensive charge/discharge safety systems as well as passive safety electronics, and worldwide agency certification approvals, and international recycling support.
Additional to these battery packs RRC designed the SMBUS reader, a SMBus battery diagnostic tool for development engineers.
• Li-ion battery pack: 15V, 3200mAh, 48.0Wh
• Highest available energy density
• SMBus & SBDS Rev 1.1 compliant
• Fulfils JEITA standards
• Fastest charging, maximized cycle life
• Impedance tracking and cell balancing
• No manual recalibration necessary
• Comprehensive charging/discharging and passive safety systems
• Worldwide approvals (UL, CE, FCC and UN)
• Registered with recycling systems
• Industrial portable devices
• Tablet PC's
• Medical mobile devices