Beagle Bone Black 7.0 inch LCD CAPE
This CAPE is also available with a resistive touch, and is directly connected to the Beagle Bone, which eliminates the need for a separate power source. The 4DCAPE-70 utilizes the drivers developed for the CircuitCo LCD7 A3, however provides a different form factor and pricing point to the LCD7.
The CAPE features 7 push buttons below the screen, LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN, ENTER, RESET and POWER, along with 2 LEDs to indicate Power and User Status (normally heartbeat). 4D Systems also supplies a 4.3" version of this CAPE, the 4DCAPE-43.
• 7.0" TFT LCD CAPE for the Beagle Bone Black
• Resolution: 800x480
• With resistive touch (4DCAPE-70T) or non-touch (4DCAPE-70)
• 7 push buttons, including LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN, ENTER, RESET and POWER
• 2 LED Lights for Power and User (configurable)
• No additional power required
• 2x2 Jumper with shunts for EEPROM CAPE ID selection
• Fully compatible with existing drivers already written for the Beagle Bone
• Module dimensions with Beagle Bone Black: 179.9 x 114.9 x 19.5mm (approx.)
• 4x 3.5mm mounting holes
• RoHS and CE compliant
|Discover all features of the CAPE series and watch the video on YouTube.|