The ELS61T-E LAN multi-band LTE Cat 1 terminal from Gemalto offers highly efficient 4G connectivity with seamless fall back to 2G/3G networks. Leveraging the next-generation Java embedded technology, this plug and play terminal works out of the box to quickly connect industrial applications to the Internet with pre-approvals, virtually zero design time and minimal integration effort.
Delivering M2M optimized LTE speeds of 10Mbit/s download and 5Mbit/s uplink, it’s ideal for industrial automation applications. The Cinterion ELS61T-E LAN gateways come in regional versions providing universal industrial interfaces e.g. ethernet or serial RS232 are encased in a compact, unprecedented mounting options.
Optional features include embedded component SIM (MIM) and a cloud based SensorLogic application enablement platform.
Encased in robust plastic housing, the small terminal works in virtually any application providing secure 24-7 connectivity. For quick and easy implementation, the terminal is compatible with a variety of mounting schemes including: IN rail mounting, C-rail mounting, Screw fixing or use of cable ties.
- Multi band LTE Cat 1
- 3GPP Rel.7 Compliant protocol stack
- SIM application toolkit, letter class “b”, “c”, “e”
- AT commands (Hayes, TS 27.007 and 27.005)
- JavaTM embedded
- TCP/IP stack access via AT command and transparent TCP services
- Secure connection for client IP services
- Internet services TCP/UDP server/client, DNS, Ping, FTP client, HTTP client
- Ethernet interface (NATP), optional PoE
- Secure data transmission with HTTPS/SSL
- Supply voltage range 8 to 30 V
- Dimension: 115 x 86 x 26mm (incl. connectors)
- Operating temperature: -30 ° to +65 °C
- CE, RED, GCF, PTCRB, IC, UL
- Full type approval (FTA), certified by the largest carriers worldwide
- Flexible mounting concept
- Vending machines
- Smart city solutions