The RTC-1200SK from AAEON Technology is one of the most complete IP65 rugged tablet computers in today's market. With its various I/O's on board ranging from COM and Ethernet to 3 USB ports and a HDMI port, you basically have a complete mobile panel PC/HMI, but then with 2 hot-swappable batteries. The fact that the RTC-1200SK has been designed with customization in mind, this 11.6" work horse will fit your exact needs.
The full HD touchscreen is equipped with a pressure sensor so you can operate it in the rain without having “ghost touches” on your screen, even with thick gloves. The latest 6th Generation Intel® CPUs (Celeron™, Core™ i3, i5 or i7) will give you the power to work with any CPU-demanding application as if to work from a desktop.
Last but not least, the RTC-1200SK is heat & cold, shock & drop, and water resistant up to IP65. This mobile HMI is made to last in varying conditions and operated in many different ways.
- 11.6” full HD screen, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Full sunlight readable, 300 or 1000 cd/m2
- Intel® Skylake U-series SoC
- 4GB DDR3L (SO-DIMM Socket, up to 8GB)
- One M.2 for SSD, 64GB by default
- Two hot-swappable batteries (2200mAh)
- Multi-charging station for up to 4 batteries
- MIL-STD-810G, IP65 compliant, drop 120cm
- LAN & RS-232 COM
- Full size USB3.0 & 2 USB2.0
- Kensington lock
- Docking connector with pass-through ANT GNSS/WWAN
- Operating temperature: -20° to 60°C
- Integrated hand & shoulder strap (optional)
- 1D/2D Barcode scanner (optional)
- Windows® 10 IOT Enterprise (optional Windows® 8.1 Industry Pro)
- Industrial (field) service
- Logistics & warehouse management