Are you looking for the perfect LoRa/BLE solution for your application? Try the ISP4520 BLE + LoRa combo module from Insight SiP, the award winner in the "Product of the Year 2019" competition organized by Electronic Products. The ISP4520 offers the perfect stand-alone module solution for IoT applications.
The ISP4520 from Insight SiP is a ultra-miniature RF module with LoRa, BLE and NFC capabilities.
Its internal antenna typically provides an open field range of 15 km. This is ideal for use cases requiring a limited data rate and a long-term battery powered operation. Both antennas are integrated into an ultra-small device measuring just 9.8 x 17.2 x 1.7 mm.
The BLE connection with its flexible throughput capability can be used to carry out configuration, commissioning and updating of firmware and software via smartphone or table-based apps. The ISP4520 modules offer low power consumption, coupled with an array of power saving features, allowing for multi-year coin-cell operation.
Processing power is provided by the Nordic nRF52’s onboard M4 floating point processor, with 512K of flash memory available for advanced applications. A full set of interfaces is integrated in the device for analog or digital peripherals including 23 GPIOs and an SPI interface.
- LoRaWAN & BT 5.0 ready
- NFC-A Tag for OOB pairing
- Fully integrated LoRa & BLE matching and antennas
- Embedded 32-bit ARM Cortex M4 CPU
- Integrated LoRa and BLE 32 MHz & 32.768 kHz Clocks
- LoRa section with Semtech SX126x series transceiver
- BLE section with Nordic Semi nRF52
- DC/DC converter with integrated inductors
- 23 GPIOs including analog, digital peripherals and SPI interface
- Open field range 15 km (typ.) with internal antenna
- Small package: 9.8x17.2x1.7mm
- Industrial internet
- Big data / data science
- Smart retail
- Energy engagement