Thanks to asynchronous processing support, powered by Intel® Atom™ x5 E3940 and two Intel® Movidius® Myriad™ X VPU modules, the VPC-3350AI from AAEON provides faster and smoother AI processing compared to similar systems.
Each of the two Intel® Myriad™ X VPU modules provides processing speeds up to 210 FPS and speeds over 8 TOPS as a dedicated neural network accelerator. This embedded PC is built with an innovative thermal system and fanless design, allowing it to operate in almost any condition, including temperatures from -20°C up to 60°C.
The VPC-3350AI is based on a modular design, equipped with an assortment of I/O ports and includes configurations with up to four Intel® Myriad™ X VPU modules. With its flexible rugged design, the VPC-3350AI offers several key advantages as a solution for many of today’s AI and edge computing needs.
- Intel® Atom® x5-E3940
- 2x Intel® Movidius Myriad™ X VPU inside
- Supports DDR3L SODIMM up to 8 GB
- Performance: up to 210 FPS and speeds over 8 TOPs
- Two display support: HDMI and DP
- 2x COM
- 2x USB 3.2 Gen. 1
- 5x Intel® GbE ports, including 4x PoE ports, LAN
- 8-bit DIO, 4-CH DI & 4-CH DO (isolation, optional )
- 2x Micro SIM slot
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 60°C (fanless operation)
- Facial recognition
- Advanced driver-assist systems (ADAS)
- License plate recognition